Friday, February 24, 2023

Journey and Discovery Cabernet Sauvignon

Journey and Discovery Cabernet Sauvignon



Variety: Cabernet Sauvignon

Region/Country: La Mancha, Spain

Year: 2020

Price: $3.99 from Target

Online Review: "Honestly, I had to dump it out. It was awful. It wasn’t enjoyable, tastes like spoiled grape juice. I’m a fairly regular red wine drinker and I drink all price points, but this was simply no good. 1/5" SCJANS https://www.target.com/p/journey-38-discovery-la-mancha-cabernet-sauvignon-375ml-bottle/-/A-83827711 

Tasting Notes: dark fruit, tannic acidic, dry, very thin body (pg 88-89)

My review: The balance is way off it is more acidic than it is tannic, which feels wrong. Very watery so it is still drinkable but not enjoyable. 3/10

I did not have this wine with food.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hwy 5 Merlot

Hwy 5 Merlot Variety: Merlot Region/Country: California Year: 2021 Price: $4.99 from Aldi Online Review: "This was delicious. I admit, ...