Sunday, February 19, 2023

Mionetto Prosecco

Mionetto Prosecco




Variety: 100% Glera Prosecco

Region/Country: Veneto, Italy

Year: not listed

Price: $13.99 from Target

Online Review: “At this price, it's hard to find a better value. The nose is filled with minerals and calm pear fruit while the the palate is refreshing with a slight saline quality that balances the mild yet expressive fruit. This is good one to have around at all times” Keith Beavers https://vinepair.com/review/mionetto-prosecco-di-treviso-brut-2/

Tasting Notes: acidic, creamy, light, crisp, apple (155)

My review: I believe I’ve had this Prosecco before when I was in Italy. It's really good and easy to drink 9/10

I did not have this wine with food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hwy 5 Merlot

Hwy 5 Merlot Variety: Merlot Region/Country: California Year: 2021 Price: $4.99 from Aldi Online Review: "This was delicious. I admit, ...