Saturday, March 11, 2023

La Vieille Ferme Rosé

La Vieille Ferme Rosé


Variety: Cinsault, Grenache, Syrah

Region/Country: France

Year: 2020

Price: $8.99

Online Review: "4/5 Excellent pale pink Rose from Provence- with light tones of fruit flower and citrus and nice fresh fruit. Really well Balanced and a nice finish." - John Kane  https://www.vivino.com/users/john-kane13/reviews/208412003

Tasting Notes: astringent, black tea, acidic, slightly fruity, floral, gravel (pg 100, 117-8, 172-3)

My review: I enjoyed this wine, though it's hard to pick out specific flavors. I imagine it would pair well with cheese, though I don't have any to try it with right now. 7/10

I did not have this wine with food.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hwy 5 Merlot

Hwy 5 Merlot Variety: Merlot Region/Country: California Year: 2021 Price: $4.99 from Aldi Online Review: "This was delicious. I admit, ...