Saturday, February 11, 2023

Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc

Cupcake Sauvignon Blanc


Variety: Sauvignon Blanc

Region/Country: Marlborough, New Zealand

Year: 2021

Price: $9.99 from Target

Online Review: 3.5/5 Keep the price in mind. Absolute bargain. Crisp. Citrus galore. Fades with just a little grapefruit. Decent body so holds it’s own with food. https://www.vivino.com/US/en/cupcake-sauvignon-blanc/w/99565?year=2021

Tasting Notes: cat pee, lemon, grass, acidic, dry (165-166)

My review: I did not think the cat pee thing would be true, but unfortunately it is. The pee taste is very overpowering. I will not buy this wine again. 2/10

I did not have this wine with food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hwy 5 Merlot

Hwy 5 Merlot Variety: Merlot Region/Country: California Year: 2021 Price: $4.99 from Aldi Online Review: "This was delicious. I admit, ...